- Airport Transfers + UK Coach Travel
- Equipment Hire, Lessons & Bolt-ons
Event Dates: 16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017
Please complete all the required fields
Something went wrong. If this error persists, please contact support.
4* Chalet Les Rouses
Les Deux Alpes, Cenral Location | Chalet GradeChalet Les Rouses is a beautiful, modern and traditional wood-clad chalet decorated to a high standard with parquet flooring in the bedrooms, tiled floors in the communal areas (with under floor heating) and wooden furnishings throughout. The open-plan lounge/dining area is spacious with plenty of comfortable seating around the wood burning stove. It also has the more modern luxuries of satellite TV and a DVD player. A lovely balcony runs the length of the chalet. There is even a sauna to relax in after a day’s skiing.- Superior Grade- Sleeps 18- Located in the town centre, on the Pied Moutet side of town- 200m from the nearest piste/lift- Half board catered (includes cooked breakfast, afternoon tea with cake and bread & jam, and a 3 course evening meal)- Wifi- Sauna- 15m from the bus stop- Modern and well furnished- Room 1: twin with shower- Room 2: double with shower & WC- Room 3: double with bath and WC- Room 4: double with shower & WC- Room 5: double with shower & WC- Room 6: 3 x single bed, shower & WC- Room 7: double with shower & WC- Room 8: 3 x single bed, shower & WCFollowing booking will be confirmed within 24 working hours. All flight services provided are through contracted operator.
- Half board catered
- superior grade
3* Chalet Alpina
Les Deux Alpes, Place de Venosc | Chalet GradeComfortable and spacious chalet ideal for larger groups who want to ski and party in equal measures due to it's location in the Place de Venosc, close to both the slopes and Rise party venues. Guests will benefit from a private indoor hot tub and sauna! The chalet Alpina for 16 pers is fully equipped with kitchen (vitroceramic hotplate, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, coffee-maker, toaster, raclette machine), bathroom, toilet, washing machine, flat-screen TV, internet access, Self CateredLayout:Lounge with fireplaceDining roomKitchen6 double bedrooms1 bedroom for 4
- Great location
- Private hot tub and sauna
3* Le Cortina
Les Deux Alpes, Central Les Deux Alpes | Superior GradeLocated 100 yards from the ski slopes, Cortina is 900 yards from Les Deux Alpes Tourism Office. Guests have free access to a sauna, a steam bath and a hot tub. A terrace is also available.Serviced by a lift, these chalet-style apartments feature a seating area with a sofa, a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bath.Guests can prepare their own meals at Cortina. Each apartment includes a kitchen with kitchenware, a microwave and an oven. A refrigerator and a stove are also provided.This property is 0.6 miles from Deux Alpes Golf Course and guests can go mountain biking and hiking in the area during the summer. Wi-Fi is available at an extra cost.This is our guests' favourite part of Les Deux Alpes, according to independent reviews.This property is also rated for the best value in Les Deux Alpes! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
- Superior Grade
4* Chalet de Marie
Les Deux Alpes, Central Les 2 Alpes Village | Chalet GradeChalet de Marie has been recently renovated and is one of the most luxurious chalets Rise has to offer. Spacious and decorated in a typical style, it provides everything you'd expect from an alpine chalet! It is equipped with an American-style open kitchen (fridge, hotplate with electric and gas rings, microwave, oven, dishwasher, coffee-maker), 3 bathrooms, 3 separate toilets, washing machine, television and DVD player and a terrace with garden furniture.Self CateredLayout:5 bedrooms, 3 double and 2 twin3 bathrooms3 separate toilets1 living room with fireplace1 lounge with double sofa, TV, DVD player1 dining room1 American-style open kitchen
- Luxurious and spacious accommodation
No Accommodation match
No accommodation matches the filtering options you selected.Show All Accommodation
- Upon check in or in advance of travel, we will ask you to pay a damage deposit per apartment or room direct to the supplier or to ourselves as a facilitator. This will either be by cash or card. You will be sent further details on this nearer the time. This payment is to protect against any damage to both the apartment/ room where you are staying and to the resort as a whole. This money will be released once Rise Festival's suppliers are satisfied that there has been no damage or that any damage incurred has been paid for. In the event that they need to retain some of the fund to cover damage, you will be notified prior. You will be told before departure the authorisation amount required for the type of accommodation you are staying in. Should your accommodation for some reason become unavailable we will contact you with an alternate option of the same standard. Please note. All credit card payments will include an additional 2% fee. Due to a high volume of accommodation available at Rise we are not always able to display the actual photos of the property you will be staying in. They are however representative of the standard or category of accommodation and the facilities listed will be available and on most listings accurate. Please note, If you book a chalet, the full payment will be required by the 30th September. Failure to pay by this date may result in cancellation of your accommodation