- Airport Transfers + UK Coach Travel
- Equipment Hire, Lessons & Bolt-ons
Event Dates: 16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017
Please complete all the required fields
Something went wrong. If this error persists, please contact support.
2* RISE apartment: Résidence Les Cimes de Lans
Les Deux Alpes, Village, Les Deux Alpes | Basic GradeSki from the door of Résidence Les Cimes de Lans! This accommodation is in the lively district of Les Deux Alpes 1800 with all the off-piste action, just 500m from the door. The studios are simple but you won’t need to spend too much time indoors as the town and ski area in Les Deux Alps has plenty to offer!LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
- Distance to centre: approx. 500 metres
- Directly next to the ski piste.
- Distance to ski lift approx. 100 metres
- Great Value
3* Chalet Gorges
Les Deux ALpes, Place de Venosc | Chalet GradeSituated on the edge of the lively resort of Les Deux Alpes, this attractive and modern chalet is ideally located for access to the skiing with the Diable chairlift only a 330 metre (approx.) walk away. For those that want to explore the town, the start of the ‘strip’ is just a 3 minute walk (approx.), so a perfect distance for a peaceful night’s sleep and within easy reach of the lively après-ski.Chalet Gorges is a homely and inviting chalet apartment. Situated on the ground floor it is comfortably furnished, combining alpine-style décor with a simple modern twist. The open-plan living/dining area is light and spacious and has more than enough cosy seating for 6 guests. It also benefits from having a large, south-facing terrace with spectacular, unobstructed views of the Muzelle. Most of the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and room 3 benefits from its own access to the terrace.Ground floor:Room 1 = twin with bath and WCRoom 2 = twin with shower and WCRoom 3 = double with shower•separate WC•open-plan living/dining area•south-facing terrace with views of the Muzelle
- Great Location
4* Chalet Alice
Les Deux Alpes, Central Location | Chalet GradeChalet Alice is a modern freestanding chalet offering all the comforts and facilities you need for a great holiday. The chalet is split into sections affording all rooms a high level of privacy. Rooms 1- 3 are each accessed separately from an open walkway just along from the main entrance. Rooms 4 - 6 are accessed separately from an exterior walkway directly above. Room 7 and all of the communal areas are accessed via the main entrance. As well as benefiting from a sauna, the chalet is modern, light and spacious with a living/dining room overlooked by an additional comfortable area on an open raised mezzanine. The extra beds in room 7 are in a separate sleeping area through which is the bathroom.- Classic grade- Sleeps 16- All rooms ensuite- Half board catered (catering includes cooked breakfast, afternoon tea with cake and bread & jam, and a 3 course evening meal.)- Parking- 5 minute walk to Jandri Express- Sauna- Wifi- Located in the town centre- Room 1: twin with WC & shower- Room 2: twin with WC & shower- Room 3: twin with WC & shower- Room 4: twin with WC & shower- Room 5: twin with WC & shower- Room 6: twin with WC & shower- Room 7: 4 single beds with WC & bath- Modern furnishingsFollowing booking will be confirmed within 24 working hours. All flight services provided are through contracted operator.
- Half board catered
3* Alpina Lodge Apartments
Les Deux Alpes, Heart of the Resort | Superior GradeLocated in the centre of Les Deux Alpes, Alpina Lodge provides direct access to the ski slopes. It offers apartments with a traditional Savoy decor. Each apartment at the Alpina have a private balcony with mountain views. They are equipped with a kitchenette, flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Self Catering
- Ski Storage
- Private Balcony
No Accommodation match
No accommodation matches the filtering options you selected.Show All Accommodation
- Upon check in or in advance of travel, we will ask you to pay a damage deposit per apartment or room direct to the supplier or to ourselves as a facilitator. This will either be by cash or card. You will be sent further details on this nearer the time. This payment is to protect against any damage to both the apartment/ room where you are staying and to the resort as a whole. This money will be released once Rise Festival's suppliers are satisfied that there has been no damage or that any damage incurred has been paid for. In the event that they need to retain some of the fund to cover damage, you will be notified prior. You will be told before departure the authorisation amount required for the type of accommodation you are staying in. Should your accommodation for some reason become unavailable we will contact you with an alternate option of the same standard. Please note. All credit card payments will include an additional 2% fee. Due to a high volume of accommodation available at Rise we are not always able to display the actual photos of the property you will be staying in. They are however representative of the standard or category of accommodation and the facilities listed will be available and on most listings accurate. Please note, If you book a chalet, the full payment will be required by the 30th September. Failure to pay by this date may result in cancellation of your accommodation