- Airport Transfers + UK Coach Travel
- Equipment Hire, Lessons & Bolt-ons
Event Dates: 16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017
Please complete all the required fields
Something went wrong. If this error persists, please contact support.
2* Residence L2A
Les Deux Alpes, Village, Les Deux Alpes | Basic GradeThe Les 2 Alpes residence is located at the entrance to the resort, in a area close to the ski lifts up to Europe's biggest glacier!Les 2 Alpes has studio cabins with balconies spread out over 6 floors and with 2 lifts. Wi-Fi and television are available for an extra charge.The shops are located only 300 m from the residence.
- Great Value
3* Chalet Les Jonquilles
Les Deux ALpes, Central Les 2 Alpes Village | Chalet GradeThis chalet is beautifully situated among the trees and located near the slopes. This detached chalet is spacious and comfortably furnished, and the living room has a fantastic view of the surroundings. The free ski bus stops nearby and takes you to the centre.5 room chalet: 4 bedrooms, 2 x Bathrooms: 1 x bath, 1 x shower Self Catered
- open fire place
2* Résidence Les Cimes de Lans
Les Deux Alpes, Village, Les Deux Alpes | Basic GradeSki from the door of Résidence Les Cimes de Lans! This accommodation is in the lively district of Les Deux Alpes 1800 with all the off-piste action, just 500m from the door. The studios are simple but you won’t need to spend too much time indoors as the town and ski area in Les Deux Alps has plenty to offer!LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
- Distance to centre: approx. 500 metres
- Directly next to the ski piste.
- Distance to ski lift approx. 100 metres
- Great Value
2* RISE APARTMENTS
LES DEUX ALPES , Central | Basic GradeOur self-catering apartments will be in the centre of the resort over a variety of hand picked buildings close to the slopes and facilities. If you are not sure where to stay and would like us to house you based on our recommendation, this is the option for you.Each apartment is located at a different address. All properties are within close proximity of the city centre of the 2 Alpes resort and are overlooking the Alps mountains with easy access to local restaurants, bars and the festival sites.Each accommodation is different however usual has a living room with a sofa bed (or similar - i.e.bunk beds) a dining area, and a seperate bedroom (dependant on what size you select). Ski storage is also available.The kitchenettes are equipped with a refrigerator and hot plates.
- Great Value
No Accommodation match
No accommodation matches the filtering options you selected.Show All Accommodation
- Upon check in or in advance of travel, we will ask you to pay a damage deposit per apartment or room direct to the supplier or to ourselves as a facilitator. This will either be by cash or card. You will be sent further details on this nearer the time. This payment is to protect against any damage to both the apartment/ room where you are staying and to the resort as a whole. This money will be released once Rise Festival's suppliers are satisfied that there has been no damage or that any damage incurred has been paid for. In the event that they need to retain some of the fund to cover damage, you will be notified prior. You will be told before departure the authorisation amount required for the type of accommodation you are staying in. Should your accommodation for some reason become unavailable we will contact you with an alternate option of the same standard. Please note. All credit card payments will include an additional 2% fee. Due to a high volume of accommodation available at Rise we are not always able to display the actual photos of the property you will be staying in. They are however representative of the standard or category of accommodation and the facilities listed will be available and on most listings accurate. Please note, If you book a chalet, the full payment will be required by the 30th September. Failure to pay by this date may result in cancellation of your accommodation